Jagdpanzer IV L/48 Tank "HG" Division, East Prussia 1945
The first prototype of the Jagdpanzer IV was presented to the German Fuehrer in October 1943, with production of an eventual 769 pieces commencing in January 1944 by Vomag. Based on the chassis, running gear and drive train of the Panzer IV, this specialist “tank hunter” was low-slung and had well-sloped armor. The vertical glacis of the Pz.Kpfw. IV was replaced by two angled plates that provided a sharp nose. The 24-ton Early-Production model mounted a 7.5cm PaK39 L/48 gun in a fixed superstructure.
Caution: This item is an adult collectible designed for use by persons 14 years of age and older.