RF-4E Phantom II Fighter Jet - 488, Israeli Air Force, 119th Squadron Bat
• Diecast metal construction with some plastic components
• Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details
• Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals
• Opening canopies, revealing detailed cockpit interiors.
Interchangeable extended/ or retracted landing gear
• Presentation stand to display the aircraft "in flight"
• Authentic detachable ordnance loads complete with placards
• Accurately detailed underside with concealed screw heads