Caterpillar 308E2 CR SB Mini Hydraulic Excavator plus Work Tools
ATTACHMENT HEAD IS DAMAGED, ATTACHMENTS DON'T STAY ON PROPERLY, SMOKESTACK BROKEN, TIEDOWNS MISSING, BOX DAMAGED
• Diecast metal construction with a few plastic parts
• Detailed operator's compartment
• Moveable tracks and dozer blade
• Moveable boom, stick, and bucket
• Authentic Caterpillar graphics
• Work Tools: Bucket, Auger and Hammer
Though the real 308E2 machine is considered a "mini" excavator, this model is anything but small. In fact, at 1:32 scale, it measures nearly 8 inches long and more than 3 inches high - so the exterior and interior detail is fully what you've come to expect from 1:50 scale replicas of larger Cat excavators. Complementing the visual detail are a host of great features such as a swinging and articulating boom, a moving dozer blade, and three work tools (bucket, auger and hammer).
Caution: This item is an adult collectible designed for use by persons 14 years of age and older.