Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf.J Mid Production Western Front 1944
The Panzer IV was the only German tank to remain in continuous production throughout the course of WWII. The final version in the Pz.Kpfw. IV family was the Ausf.J This particular variant commenced production in June 1944, and a total of approximately 3,125 were eventually manufactured. The Ausf.J succeeded the Ausf.H, and rather than being an enhanced version of the Ausf.H, the final design was actually simplified in an attempt to ease and speed up construction. Thus, the electric turret drive was deleted and an extra fuel tank was fitted in its place. Other distinguishing features include the absence of Zimmerit.
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small Parts
not for children under 3