Mammoet - Liebherr LG 1750 SX3 Lattice Boom Mobile Crane
Limited Edition Production Run
The long-awaited scale model of the Mammoet LG 1750 SX3 is now in production in a limited edition run.
The German manufacturer Conrad is producing the collectible of the Mammoet LG 1750 SX3 and will deliver the most complete kit ever on the market with numerous new and unique features!
• Four SX mast sections of 3.5m wide
• Three SX3 mast sections of 6m wide
• F2 fixed fly jib
• HS windmill jib
• Backmast (14m and 10.5m)
• Movable fly jib
• Floating (removable) ballast tray
• Additional etching on existing LG mast sections
Allows For a Variety of Configurations:
• SW - heavy duty main boom + luffing fly jib
• SD SDB - heavy main boom, backmast, floating counterweight
• SDWB - heavy main boom, luffing fly jib, backmast, and floating counterweight
Each Conrad model is custom designed from technical drawings of the real machine. Models are then hand assembled and detailed in Germany to the exacting specifications of clients around the world.