Morris Minor 1000 in Snowberry White
The Morris Minor was launched at the first post-war British Motor Show which was held at London’s Earl Court in October 1948. With various updates and a change of engine in 1952 it remained in production as a saloon until November 1970 and in Light Commercial Vehicle form until April 1971. The car modelled was built on August 25th, 1970, making it one of the last produced, and was despatched to Wadham Stringer Limited, Reigate, Surrey, a well-known Morris distributor. Current owner Sharon McCallum bought Molly, as the car has long been called, by accident in August in 2014 after going to view it in Hailsham for a friend who later changed their mind.